If you can't tell a huge change from last time then you better look again!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Only 11 more weeks!
I had another check-up at the doctor's office! It went well. I am at the exact size I am supposed to be at and at normal weight, even though I gained ten pounds in five weeks. Uggg! I contribute it to waiting an extra week for the appointment as well as thanksgiving. We'll have to see how the rest of the appointments go. I still feel good though. I think my heart burn and hip hurting has gone down a little bit, unless I am just used to is now. We finally made it out to some stores this week to look at strollers, cribs and stuff. Now we know what we want. It's all pretty simple cause we don't have a nursery. We're just sharing our bedroom for now. We are more and more excited, but haven't decided on a name yet. We have narrowed it down thought, so we'll see what happens now. We wish all of you a fantastic holiday season!!!!
If you can't tell a huge change from last time then you better look again!!
If you can't tell a huge change from last time then you better look again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! You look pregnant now! That is so exciting! Have you guys thought about taking birthing or breastfeeding classes?
Rachel and Ryan!!! Yeah, you have a blog!!-- (and apparently so does everyone else, I am just out of the loop :). Pregnant?!!!! Congrats, I had no idea. How exciting! I am so happy it will be easier to keep tabs on eachother now. Hopefully we will see you over christmas break :).
Post a Comment