Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday #2

Yes, there was another Birthday in this house!!!! Another member of the family turned 24!!! Guess who?????
My twinner and I had a great party a few days earlier with food, games, family, and fun! Here are a few pics of generous gifts I received. Most of them are baby gifts, but I'm good with that because that is about all I think about now.

Here's the next book on the Baby's first year

for baby and ice cream card for mommy!!!

This gift card is reserved for after pregnant clothing

When Ryan saw this bowl he said it was perfect for cereal...or ice cream!!

These cupcakes almost deserve their own post!!! They were made by a friend in our ward and are all decorated differently. Aren't they just amazing???? I couldn't believe my eyes. And they tasted soooo gooooood too.


No Baby so far, but I am dilated to 4 cm and 80% effaced. The doctor says I have a happy cervix!!! So I think I am pretty much ready, and we are just waiting for when baby boy is ready to come!!!

2 comments:

Brent and Tracie said...

wow, i wish i had a neighbor like yours ;)

happy belated b-day by the way. your gift is will's first laugh...too bad i couldn't get it on film.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Rach! And...that is so excited with how much you are dilated! Wahoo!