You have a very cute little guy! I am Anne, your mother Judy's cousin. I live in Klamath Falls, OR, and your mother invited me to check out her kids' blogs. I hope you dont' mind if I sneek a peek every so often to see how your family is growing. You are welcome to check out my blog and that will connect you to lots of distant relatives. Our daughter has an 11 month old boy named Logan, and she is due soon with their second. I will enjoy getting to know you a bit through your blog.
Both of us are from Kennewick, WA. We graduated from Kamiakin High School. Rachel's twin brother was Ryan's best friend, but Rachel wished she had Ryan all to herself. She finally does and has him forever. We were meant for each other. Still, to this day, we wonder if our parents planned everything from the beginning.
3 comments:
Hey that is exactly how Will crawls!! Fun for you, have you started baby proofing yet?
That's such a funny crawl! At least he can get around to wherever he wants now. He's such a cute boy.
You have a very cute little guy! I am Anne, your mother Judy's cousin. I live in Klamath Falls, OR, and your mother invited me to check out her kids' blogs. I hope you dont' mind if I sneek a peek every so often to see how your family is growing. You are welcome to check out my blog and that will connect you to lots of distant relatives. Our daughter has an 11 month old boy named Logan, and she is due soon with their second. I will enjoy getting to know you a bit through your blog.
Post a Comment