We had a great Christmas with our families. WE were able to stay at Ryan's parents and have chritmas with them, then go over to my parents and do it again. I even got in to the dentist and had my teeth cleaned while I was at home...ahhhh it was so great and they feel so clean!! No cavities!
Then ALL of my family was home, we were able to meet Will, and him and Trevor were able to play with each other. It was a time of memories. Unfortunately I left my bigger SD card and didn't take all the pictures I wanted, so everyone else took them for me. (get them to me as soon as you can) It was hard to say goodbye, which it always is. we hope you all had great Christmas' and New years!!!
Trevor also started walking!!! We had to follow all the kids around with him so he could hold our fingers, then he finally started doing more on his own, and now he is walking all over the house and trying to run.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So sweet!
Wow, I bet it's nice to have both of your parents in the same place! Not as much trading off, you both get to see your families. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment