Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Girl or Boy?????

We had an exciting morning and the baby is looking very healthy!!! Ryan was even able to make it. I made him come to this one even with his busy schedule. It was neat seeing the baby move especially the more we looked, the more it moved and the nurse couldn't get the best look at a few things. My due date has been changed though. It is moving from April 14th to the 22nd, soooooo right at graduation!!!! We'll be busy when that comes. The news it already out to family and we want to tell all of you we are having A GIRL! We kind of already have a name we thought of before we had Trevor, so we'll see if it sticks. Here's some pictures too.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you. Those are some cute ultrasound pictures. I love the one of both feet. :)

Amy said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun! I hope you are feeling well! We will both have one of each!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! We love girls!!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Youngberg Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! You'll having a girl! Graduation week will be really fun for your guys now - hang in there and good luck!

Annelise said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys. How fun to change it up with a girl!! I hope you're feeling good, if you need any help at all let me know I'm more than willing. It's always fun when everything comes at once at least it will be a week to remember when she comes.

Heather said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. What name do you have in mind?

Crystal and Kyle said...

COngrats on the baby girl!! I love having one of each. Girls are so sweet and boys are so fun!