Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Ryan was able to get off of work early so we could take the tram ride up Mt Roberts. It was a beautiful day with wonderful views. We did some hiking and had dinner there. I made Ryan a candy card. Here's what it said: (I'll get pictures up once they're downloaded onto the computer)
To my HOT TOMALES,

Thank you for TAKE 5 of the last years with me. We have found ourselves in a CRUNCH here, a Rocky Road there, and have had some NUTRAGEOUS times together. I’m EXTRA glad to be your PEACH even when I can be an AIR HEAD or a NERD.
Just be TWIX you and me, You are my MR. GOODBAR and worth more to me than $100 GRAND. You're always an ALMOND JOY to be around, and a LIFESAVER when it comes to making my life complete. You are the STARBURST of my PAYDAY. It is like ORBITing to the MILKY WAY. We are JUUNIOR MINTS for each other.
We have two wonderful BABY RUTH’s. Those little SKITTLES remind of me of you. You have all the REESE”S PIECES of my heart. MOUNDS of KISSES for you, my Eternal Love. Let’ have a BLISSful time with a SKOR of SNICKERS together forever.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

super cute!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Cute! Sounds like a candy feast to me, haha!