I have never been much into fashion, but I do like to be clean cut, modest and in style. I will be getting my hair-cut in a few weeks and need advice on what to do. I like my hair mid length so I can pull it back, don't like bangs(been there, over with), I'm not into too many layers, and I want low maintenance, but I am open to input.
The first is a little shorter than I'd like, but fun a fresh.

I think this is similar to my friend Kristin's haircut, which I like. Simple with a slight A-line cut.

I find myself really liking this cut. I have a friend who has this as well and I love it. There are more layers than I have ever had, could I pull it off?
3 comments:
I totally used the first picture when I got my hair cut last summer. I get the feeling you don't want to take off too much length but you want layers?
When I've done that I tell them layers to here(and show them how high the highest) and then tapering the front adds shape to your face without making bangs.
I am too scared to do an A-line but I think it looks really good!
I don't know if this will help but they are my thoughts.
That's funny--I totally used that first picture when I went to get my hair cut too. (didn't do the bangs though--it's longest in the front) I never thought I'd like my hair really short but I'm actually loving it. I can't put it in a ponytail but it makes me look like my hair is done all the time anyway.
My vote: Do something DRASTIC--you just might love it :) and then if you don't, it's just hair and will grow into the length you want it sooner than you think :) Good luck!
I like the 2nd and third picture best! You could start with the 3rd picture since it's longer, and then if you weren't satisfied you could always go with the 2nd picture! =) Cute, cute.
Post a Comment