Flying out of Juneau we actually saw the sun and you heard everyone gasp in awe and even I said "The Sun!"
We noticed the smell that we don't miss as soon as we landed in Pasco - cows!
The sun was waking me up in the morning at 7am!! Why is the sun up? It doesn't come up until 9. That's if it even shows.
I felt like I was squinting when we went outside.
We loved going to other stores besides Fred Meyer and Walmart. I stayed away from them if I could.
It was like 50 degrees and not raining when we were in the Tri-cities, it was perfect.
Tri-Cities seems like a much bigger town now than I ever thought it was.
We actually took a road trip! Up here there is the End of the Road!
Now that we're back to Alaska I remember quickly, especially this week - how much colder it is. I want hand warmers after every time I wash my hands. I even sometimes wish I had a Cars padded seat like Trevor instead of the 'porcelain pony" to sit on.
Those are some of the differences that we easily noticed. We were so blessed to make it home and see our families we love so dear. We had two Christmas mornings and Christmas dinners, played basketball, were in Rexburg for about 5 days...
Ryan found the Christmas pickle at his parents house. He's lucky he got two chances.
Emily learned how to crawl and stand up on her own.
We were able to go to the Temple!!! We could go to Travis and Julie's sealing.

We loved the time we had with all of our families. We went to the temple a lot which we loved!!! I was able to go clothes shopping!! We went to the dentist! Most of all we loved that cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents could have time to get to know Trevor and Emily even better. We had a great time! Now Skype will be a good friend so we can stay in touch.

1 comment:
I found your blog! And it's so cute! You guys have the cutest kids ever. I wish we could have hooked up while we were in the Tri-cities. Next time I guess :) Glad to hear your Christmas was fun :)
Post a Comment