Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Halloween night was crazy! Both Ryan and I worked, so as soon as we got the kids we made dinner, ate and rushed to get the kids dressed to head to the Trunk r Treat and carnival at the church. THe kids LOVED IT! They went trunk r treating and their buckets were already full! SO they sat by me a a carnival booth I made and was helping at. Trevor ran off at one point to play a game so Ryan followed. In the mean time EMily spilled a box of NErds. SHe lay on the floor for at least ten minutes rolling to pick up more to put in her mouth. I let her be. She was happy and enjoying all the candy. Every time someone put candy in her bucket she would do a little giggle she was so happy to get it!! SHe wouldn't keep her mouse ears on for anything, so at least she was good for most of it. We didn't make it trick or treating down out street, but that is fine. THe kids already had enough candy and they needed to start winding down.

No comments: