I already had some gifts pretty much for myself so when Ryan asked what I wanted I said nothing, cause I already had a few things fro myself and had just bought a sweet work out jacket. We played basketball in the morning, had birthday donuts, cleaned up and dropped the kids off so Ryan and I could go rock climbing. We had a blast and did it for a few hours until our arms/shoulders couldn't do it anymore. We then went out to eat and had some good food. So we went and got the kids and ate the ice cream cake Ryan made for me. Yes, he made me a cake!! It was delicious! I opened a few gifts after that. It was a great day! Ryan tp'd our bedroom and living room to decorate. Haha!
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment