Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I hope you like all the graduation pictures!! It was such a fun night, especially because all of our family was here. Thank you to everyone for coming! The ceremony consisted of a few speakers and awards. I was given the "Team Player Award" as well as recognized as a student with honors and a 4.0 GPA. I was also fortunate to be nominated for all of the prestigious awards given. Some people asked me why I worked so hard, especially to get all A's when a C was considered passing. I would tell them that if it can be accomplished then why not go for it. It has been a hard two years through this Dental Hygiene program. Now that I have practically made it, it has been well worth it. We have learned a ton from school and from each other. It will definitely be different not being in school, but I look forward to employment (to pay off debt) and what life brings in the future. Thank you to all of you for your encouragement, prayers, and love in helping us get through this. We Love You All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment