Congratulations Rachel!! I'm so excited for you! But I'm way more excited that I found your blog! You and your hubby look great and I'm excited to be able to keep in touch. Woo hoo!! Looking at your pictures, I loved remembering how much I love your hair when you wear it down. :) It's so soft and floaty!
Both of us are from Kennewick, WA. We graduated from Kamiakin High School. Rachel's twin brother was Ryan's best friend, but Rachel wished she had Ryan all to herself. She finally does and has him forever. We were meant for each other. Still, to this day, we wonder if our parents planned everything from the beginning.
3 comments:
Congrats on Graduating! I'm so proud.
Congratulations Rachel!! I'm so excited for you! But I'm way more excited that I found your blog! You and your hubby look great and I'm excited to be able to keep in touch. Woo hoo!!
Looking at your pictures, I loved remembering how much I love your hair when you wear it down. :) It's so soft and floaty!
Good job my sister! You always have done so well academically and I am proud of you!
Post a Comment