Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Month Gone By

Another month has gone by and I am past 24 weeks of being pregnant! I have less than half way to go. SOme changes that have happened are that I actually look pregnant because my belly is showing, and I can't hide it any longer as you can see in the picture. I thought I gained a ton of weight since last month, but I only gained 2 lbs. I guess I should be very thankful for that! Ryan also likes is because he can actually find my belly button which he never could before, I guess that is exciting to him. Besides that my hips are adjusting as well and wake me up from pain about every night. I got some tips from the Doc today which I will try out. Also my muscles under my belly are expanding. I can feel it most after being on my feet a lot and running errands. This little boy in my belly keeps moving around and is getting bigger and bigger. We are gradually thinking of names and probably won't decide on one for a while. We're waiting for a name to come to us instead of feeling like we need to find one. Take a look at the pictures and see how I have changed. Also, we decided to get a buff one of Ryan to show that he doesn't have that chub like in the picture before.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I still vote you name him Stephen