Monday, October 27, 2008

A Night Out

We don't get to go out very often because of our busy schedule, but this was planned a week ahead, so we went even though Ryan didn't have his homework done. Once we got there, we really enjoyed not having to worry about anything else. We have to take advantage of all of these opportunities we have.
We started off at the bathroom so I could last through maze. We found our way, step by step through David Archileta's body. Ryan and I were the first ones to the victory bridge, partly because my belly was starting to ache from walking on the uneven ground. Then we headed to some other fun attractions like the slide, duck races, and the hay ride. I was a little disappointed at the hay ride this year. They didn't have all of the carved pumpkins to see along the way this time. I'm glad it wasn't longer than it was because my bumb was starting to hurt. Then we all headed to the jumping pillow where I took it easy and watched. Please enjoy our pictures of the night.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun!

Brent and Tracie said...

So far is is your belly and bum that hurts. Wait...there will be more to add to the list:)

I hope to post a picture of my belly for your comparison soon:)