Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Day in the life...

...of TREVOR!!!!!!!!!
Here is how the day goes by for our little boy. He is all content, and then you find out it is because he is messing his diaper!!!

So I go to change his diaper and his character comes alive!!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!

Then just a few minutes later he gets all sour because he is ready for a nap. Notice he is in a different onesie because his diaper duty was pretty extreme this time!!

THis is the second to best part of the day when he falls asleep!!!! That is when I try to do everything else I need to around the house. He ended up not lasting very long, but it was for a few minutes.

This is the routine!!! Over and over again... but as you can see, the best part is seeing him happy which he is most of the time and hearing him try to make noises and talk back to you. I am trying to take advantage of it while I can before I go back to work. I'll only be working three days a week, but I know I will miss him. Luckily, Dad (RYan) and my siblings are willing to help out when they can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy. He is such a cutie pie.

Unknown said...

Schedules are great. You'll learn to love them more and more (the older they get and the more kids you have)! Glad to see that things are going well with you guys!!!

Brett and Liz Stephens said...

That happy picture of him is so cute!

stephanie said...

I got the announcement and I hung it on my fridge. I have to say he is my cutest grand-nephew for sure.