Monday, April 20, 2009

2 Months Old!!

It seems like the past two months have gone by so fast!!! Our little Trevor is already 10 lbs. 11 oz!! He is also 23 inches long and such a fun little boy!!!! He loves to smile, babble, dance, and go for rides!!. I miss him everyday when I have to go to work, but at least he is with Ryan or Aunts and Uncles!! Thank you to everyone!!! He has giggled at Ryan and I each at least once and just today he grabbed up at the toys and made the sounds and lights go. So exciting!!! We love him so much!! We wanted to share with you the joy we have with him through these pictures!!! Enjoy!!
This one deserved a post of its own!!! The Stephens' Boys showing off their wrinkly foreheads!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brent and Tracie said...

So I can't really tell...does he have blue or brown eyes. I'm assuming blue. Great pictures. Can't wait till he and Will can play together.

Natalie said...

Oh Trevor is so adorable! I love all of these pictures Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

cute slide show. Trevor is really growing. He is so cute. I love those pics of him with the glasses on. Boys are so much fun!!!

Jesse and Angel said...

He is a cute little guy, can't tell who he looks like more :o) I do have to say looking at your pictures makes me more excited for our little boy to come. Are you guys staying in Utah for the summer?

Jesse and Angel said...

Yeah I was thinking a BBQ in the park with who ever is around (you would know better than me who is around) would be really fun with such nice weather. Jesse's schedule is a little tricky, let us know what your schedule is like:o)