Ryan successfully completed his first triathlon on Saturday!!! He practiced/trained well and was shooting for and hour and a half to get it all done and he was just about 10-12 minutes over it. These are the pictures I could get after forgetting the real camera and dealing with dead phone cameras. We are so proud of him and will keep cheering him on for more he wants to do in the future. Way to go Ryan!!!
way to go ryan! what an amazing accomplishment. randy's sister does tri-athalons as well, so if he ever wants tips or has questions i can hook them up.
Hey Guys! We wanted to say Hi! It's been forever since we've seen you. Congrats on the Triathalon Ryan. I've always wanted to do one of those. Kyle wants to run a marathon but I'm more interested in the Triathalon stuff.
Both of us are from Kennewick, WA. We graduated from Kamiakin High School. Rachel's twin brother was Ryan's best friend, but Rachel wished she had Ryan all to herself. She finally does and has him forever. We were meant for each other. Still, to this day, we wonder if our parents planned everything from the beginning.
5 comments:
You guys are the cutest family!!!
way to go ryan! what an amazing accomplishment. randy's sister does tri-athalons as well, so if he ever wants tips or has questions i can hook them up.
Go Ryan! That's awesome!
That's great. I didn't realize how much weight he lost. Looking good.
Hey Guys! We wanted to say Hi! It's been forever since we've seen you. Congrats on the Triathalon Ryan. I've always wanted to do one of those. Kyle wants to run a marathon but I'm more interested in the Triathalon stuff.
Post a Comment