Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy Bees!!

Since becoming Relief Society President...again, there is a lot less time to just relax online and blog. Ryan has also started a BUSY semester at school to get his masters done in April 2011. It ends up being somewhat good timing because I'll be having a baby in April as well!!! We will have two kids then, as sometimes I seem to ask myself why? Because we seem to be so busy already with just Trevor. We are very excited no matter what because we know we have a lot of help from our families as well as from beyond.

Trevor sure is growing in his vocabulary
in size (Doctors can no longer give me the glare)
in interests like movies (Cars and Nemo)
Playing with cars
Wanting to help cook all the time
Learning what Play-dough is
Playing with his mini golf clubs.. all the time
He is such a Daddy's boy and loves him a lot

I have been
Doing Relief Society it feels like non-stop, but keeps me in focus
I sure like to take a nap when I have a chance-pregnancy sure wears me out
Still working 3 days a week
trying to keep a tidy house when I am outnumbered by males
trying to take advantage of every moment with out little family when we have a chance to.

Ryan is
working on school work and a thesis all at once
Juggling Trevor on days when I am at work (a little harder now with one car working)
Even helps make dinner some nights when I get home from work (I love it)
Finally has a lower-key calling as the clerk over submitting records
Trying to take time to spend with Trevor and I

Over all,we are busy but trying to make the best of it. Here's some pictures of us lately. Some are from Avery's B-day.




3 comments:

Shelley Brown said...

Wow what a women! I thought I was busy before I had kids but boy was I WAY wrong! Are you going back to work after baby #2?

Unknown said...

Congratulations, another BABY! Do you know what you're having yet?
Hope the holidays are fun for you guys (if not relaxing)
Glad to hear you're doing well!

Youngberg Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! Sometimes having two kids is easier than one, you guys will love it! I hope you're feeling well. Man, April is going to be an awesome month this next year huh? And you guys look like the cutest little family in that picture!