Monday, March 19, 2012

The last week...

We had fun going bowling last week. We all did well. Trevor got a 70, I got a 137, and Ryan got a 141. Yes, bumpers were up, but it was good. Emily even wanted to pick up a bowling ball too and send it down the alley. She is now waling though!!! She does more and more on her own everyday. She smiles like crazy she loves it so much!!!
Fro St. Patrick's day I made green pancakes and eggs!!! That is about all we did to celebrate. They were yummy! Luckily the day was nice so we even played outside at the rocky beach for a while at a friend of Trevor's B-day party. It was so nice to be outside. It was still cold even thought the sun was out, but I think will need to get used to that.




1 comment:

Youngberg Family said...

Lol! I love that last picture of Trevor!