Friday, March 2, 2012
Trevor Is Three!
What a boy! Trevor is still full of energy and loves, watching movies, playing the Wii, playing with his cars, trains, legos, lincoln logs, golf, tennis....We celebrated his on his real birthday with our family. I made him a square bean bag which he and the rest of us love! We also got him the Cars 2 movie he has watched everyday since getting it, a Mickey Mouse book, clothes, and a Cars 2 memory game. We took him to McD's for lunch and had pizza for dinner. He loves pizza, he even asks for it for breakfast! Then we got on Skype with the Grandparents and opened presents. He got some tools, Thomas the train and a new church shirt and tie from the grandparents with cards of love from the Great Grandparents. Thank you to everyone!! THe next day he had a few friends over. Now I know why I didn't do it in years past...I think I'll wait until they ask to invite friends in the future instead of putting it on myself. We had fun though. We played games like a bean bag toss, the Go Fish game, a Musical game, a pinata, blew up balloons, and had cake and ice cream. I decided to make a train cake this year because Trevor likes them a lot now. I think Trevor knows that Birthdays are more exciting than other days now. He just needs practice blowing out a candle. We love this boy so much! Enjoy!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute cake! Wow - I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment