Tuesday, May 29, 2012
May
We have not had many nice days in May, but here are a few pictures from the days that have been nicer. We went to the "castle park" which Trevor loves and Emily is starting too. I didn't get any pictures of Trevor cause he was off and doing his own thing. Then the other day we met some families at "the beach" (more like all rock, not sand) and Ryan finally got me to let Emily walk through some water. She had a blast and would tap her feet in it and wanted to walk in it the rest of the night, but I at least tried to keep her in the shallow areas. Soon I will try ti get some pictures up of Memeorial Day and other happenings. Oh and Emily loves Marshmallows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment