Monday, April 28, 2008

High On A Mountain Top!


Ryan and I had a great break from everything and had the chance to go to the Manti Temple with some family. It was such a historic building in itself that it made everything even that much better. We love going to the temple! It helps us see everything in perspective and realize what is most important to us. Plus, we got to see where my parents were sealed together in marriage. We feel so much peace and comfort while we are there that we can't feel anywhere else. We know we can be together for eternity!








































There goes another temple off of our list!! Only about 150 left! :) Stay tuned for my graduation pictures!!















4 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

That's awesome you guys have been able to do something fun on your break. You guys both look so happy and beautiful! I love the pictures!

Jesse and Angel said...

Hey I was just going to let you know that I work for Cara Schmardebecks mom :o) Good luck on your board and stuff, I asume you are taking them also. And Congrats on getting Honors and graduation.... I hope they told me the right information.

Amy said...

Hey Rachel! It's Amy, you old roommate. I found your blog through Kristin...I hope that is okay. Congrats on graduating--what are your plans now? Check out my blog at jordanandamywright.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Hey Rachel! This is a week for memories...I found you off Amy's blog...hope thats ok! This is Sarah, your old roomie from Belmont at BYU. Its so great to see how you are doing! You look so happy! Congrats on graduating and I'm excited to be able to stay updated on your life! www.carusocraze.blogspot.com