Sunday, April 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I am pleased to announce that I have not studied since my stop date as mentioned earlier and I can post a much happier blog. I think the big test went okay. I won't know the score for another few weeks, but it is over and I am so happy. Thanks to all of you for your love and support. Some other good news is that Ryan was asked to work at two places for an internship this summer, and he accept one in Provo which will work out perfectly and turns out to be more of what he wants to do and pays well (for Utah hehe). YEA!!


I would have posted earlier but I think I had post traumatic disorder or something because I have been sick with a sore thoat, cough, stuffy nose, and the whole cold works. I am finally recovering and I'm excited to get outside in the nicer weather and finish this semester up.


Ryan is working hard as always. He only has about 2-3 weeks left in school as well, until spring and summer, but he is doing great especially with his busy schedule. He also was recently called as the executive secretary to the Bishop and will learn and grow so much while doing that. Way to go Ryan!

I was also able to go shopping for clothes yesterday! I have been waiting to do that for about the last two years. I thank Christine for going and helping me pick out new clothes, for my Mom for providing the mula (I think it's my graduation gift) and for Ryan for just letting me go.

All in all, life is going well for Ryan and I. We love each other more than ever and know our Heavenly Father is watching out for us. School and other things may get hard at times but we joy in each other and every moment we can spend together.
PS Genereal Conference was so great! We have a true Prophet on the earth! This Gospel is True! Keep Moving Forward!

1 comment:

Jesse and Angel said...

Hey you guys are soo cute!!! It is alway great seeing pictures and what everyone it up to :o)Hope you are doing well.