Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Knock Knock!!!


Man oh man, our door knob is so messed up. Just the other day we were Locked In Our Own House!!! Crazy!!! We couldn't believe it. We were cracking up so bad and then we had to call our neighbor to come over and open it from the outside for us. He thought it was going to be a prank or something, but it was for real. It gave our abs a great work out for sure. It seems to be working right now as long as we just use the dead bolt lock. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Here's a picture of Ryan with out door knob in peices after out neighbor open the door for us.

2 comments:

...April* said...

HAHA! That is HILARIOUS. I can just imagine you guys trying to open the door as hard as you could then just bursting into laughter. Thanks for sharing, that is too funny! *still laughing*

tiffanie said...

Bummer about the door! That is super funny! I found your blog on the ward blog- I hope you don't mind my blog stocking!